WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
- This course will help you solve math problem Faster than regular calculation and become HUMAN CALCULATOR.
- Increase your speed and accuracy to solve the rigorous problem in mathematics.
- Improved your academic performance and achieve excellence.
- This course will help you sharpen your mind, increase mental agility and intelligence.
- Basic KNOWLEDGE of mathematics.
- You must be ready to Rigorously Practice after every new trick you’ll learn.
What is Vedic Math?
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884-1960). The system is based on 16 Sutras and 13 sub-sutras derived from Atharva veda. Mathematical Sutras provide simple, straight-forward alternates to calculate, the otherwise cumbersome and complicated calculations.
Vedic Math is one of the ancient and the most effective method to learn math in the easiest way possible. It has plenty of benefits in store for every person willing to master this method.
One very important feature of the Vedic system is that once an arithmetic method has been mastered the same method can be applied to algebraic cases of that type – the beautiful coherence between arithmetic and algebra is clearly manifested in the Vedic system. Vedic Mathematics, or simply Vedic Math, finds its applications not only in arithmetic, but also in algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus and applied mathematics.
About this course:
This course has 36 lectures spanning 10+ hours videos that are divided into 5 sections. Each topic is explained extensively – by solving multiple questions. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & QUIZZES provided at the end of each topic. Last but not least there is special trick included in each section to make topic more interesting.
Also, in each section there is at least one fun fact about mathematics or interesting puzzle are included to give some extra support to students.
It is designed to teach math using methods that are fast & effective because they rely on mental calculations. In many of the techniques, answers are found in just one line! Vedic Math tricks can help you perform any mathematical operations 10-15 times faster than the usual methods. It provides more systematic, simplified, and faster techniques than the conventional system.
About the Karn’s Academy:
Karn’s Academy aims at bringing academic coaching to your very house. You can hone your skills academically at the very comfort of your house or at the place of your choice through our online coaching. All the teacher who teaches in Karn’s Academy are well experienced and hold a sound knowledge in their respective subjects.
We at Karn’s Academy work on academic excellence with minimum reward. One of our goal is to provide quality education to needy and poor students (Social Concern).
We provide you with the most competent and experienced faculty to teach and train the students/aspirants virtually. Karn’s Academy offers all subjects coaching for classes Eight, Ninth, Tenth/SSLC, Eleventh/ PUC-I and Twelveth/ PUC-II for Syllabus of State board, CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE.
We also offer courses like IELTS, PTE, OET ,Data Science, Vedic Math and many more by experienced and certified faculty.
In this course you will learn to speed up:
- Basic of Number system
- Square and Cube of any Numbers
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR?
- Students finding difficult to solve math problem.
- Teachers trying to make their class more interactive.
- Mainly design for students from class (6-10). But any one who is willing to make math calculation easier can opt for this course.
- Anyone who is interested in ancient Vedic Math techniques
- Aspirants of GMAT/ SAT/ GRE/ CAT/ Math Olympiads/ Banking/ University Entrance exams looking for alternative methods to increase speed of math solving capacity.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Language English
- Students 125
- Assessments Yes
Introduction To Numbers
- One and Two Digit Addition
- Addition (1 & 2) Assignment
- Triple Digit Addition
- Addition (Triple Digit) Assignment
- Lengthy Addition
- Addition ( Lengthy ) Assignment
- Single Digit list of Addition
- Addition of Single Digit List Assignment
- Double and Triple digit list of Addition
- Double and Triple digit list of Addition Assignment
SQUARE's AND CUBE's of Numbers